Unitel Inc. New website for a repeat Client.
Check out Unitel’s New Website!
Some of the new features are :
- The products and services that we offer have been
updated on the new site to inform our latest technology
- Our website’s training page has the latest guides and
manuals for the products we offer.
- The new website is encrypted with an SSL certificate and automatically checks for known malware and vulnerabilities, blacklist status, website errors, and out-of-date software to protect its users.
- The website is designed so you can find our contact information easily with a click or two. Call, Email, or use our Contact Form, and we will help you get the information you need. For smartphone users, a “call now” button will pop up on the screen.
- The new website is built using the world’s most popular Content Management System, WordPress, making it easy to add and expand the website in the future.
Special thanks to Steve Heuser at Brook Web Works for a tremendous job.
We were honored to have Unitel published the above in their newsletter and on their website.
We built a website for Unitel back in 2012. At that time, it was made with the industry standard DreamWeaver and had served their needs for many years.
In 2020 Unitel asked us about upgrading the site to include an SSL Certificate and tools to edit the site. They also wanted it to be viewable on mobile phones, have a “Call to Actions” button, and have the SEO optimizes for IP Telephone systems.
With WordPress’s 58,000+ different plugins, it was the clear choice to meet their needs and goals and be able to adapt to ever-changing technology changes.
Unitel wanted an SSL Certificate to keep sensitive information sent to and from its website encrypted so that only the intended recipient could access it. Also, websites with SSL will rank higher than ones without SSL.
Unitel’s website colors and style were designed to complement Unitel’s existing marketing materials and show a similar look to one of their leading equipment supplier.
Brook Web Works